Friday, December 30, 2011

Whatever

Well he didn't end up having enough for rent and suddenly he's like trying to get free lance work. Maybe I should of done this a long time ago. I get too motherly and he should be able to figure shit out on his own. Another thing is he's here trying todo the free lance thing and in my head I'm about to bitch him out to hurry up. Guys are retarded, if I start hurrying him up he'll think I don't want him to do that and he'll get mixed messages. So i began to write here lol. By the way I wanted him to hurry up because we're going to a Friends house and have 2 other things we have do before we get there.

Aside from that I'm trying to become vegetarian and haven't ate meat in two days. Honestly I haven't been eating healthy. Mainly pasta and today I ate a veggie pizza (loaded with grease) from my job. I have this huge headache, I feel it's from like suddenly stripping myself of protein lol. Ugh I drank a Motrin after hours of having the headache because I thought it might go away on its own. I'm starting to think this vegetarian shit isn't for me... I love food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment